Other blog dominating

Blogger insists on showing my posts and comments to others as my Books Blog, You can click on it to get here and vice versa....the Book blog is just that while this one, my first, original has miscellany

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Simple things in Solo lifie

 

With gratitude, I am feeling rather smart this morning. I found a switch and turned off the outside garage lights. Something simple that I knew zip about..

I am learning so many things about this house, things I never knew, never paid attention to as Jerry did it all and well I admit, I was really never interested, I could and did depend on him. He was so handy, I was spoiled. But now in my solo act I must learn.

I have wonderful friends and neighbors but do not want to pester them all the time. Over the past months Jerry tried to educate me, on many different things and I did pay attention, even took notes, because I knew it would be me alone someday.

Yesterday and last night I was puzzled and figured next week I'd have to call an electrician because the external garage motion lights have not been shutting off and on lately as they should. I noticed one was constantly on yesterday and through the night. I found a switch for the 2 large side ones but that one over the door? So last night I prayed this puzzle up with my prayers and miraculously this morning I felt told to step out to the garage and look up, aha a switch! Sure enough...I felt Jerry's presence, "yes you can figure these things out, good job." I still may need an electrician to reset it or replace, but nothing urgent.

Sometimes the simplest things can be the most vexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment