Other blog dominating

Blogger insists on showing my posts and comments to others as my Books Blog, You can click on it to get here and vice versa....the Book blog is just that while this one, my first, original has miscellany

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just a test if this were a real post you would receive further instructions...o




Before I ascend upstairs with the mix and tequila to engage  the margarita blender on this sultry  day, I am testing to see if blogger is still insisting on rotating Van Gough....this is quite a puzzle as all the other photos are posting correctly.  Have not had this experience before...some  Google forums claim it happens when it is a direct camera or phone upload but these are not, they have already been saved to the computer....well this  is mysterious...I switched  to Google chrome to upload and here it still rotates...as I said previously WTH!!!

 Let's try another photo.    Well this of the backyard bird feeder area comes out just fine.  


OK Blogger, whatcha got against garden gnomes?  Call in the trolls, this calls for action!

6 comments:

  1. and a salty rimmed glass of margarita to assist in pondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be the thought of tequila, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the mix is off, somehow, and nobody knows why. I've had similar problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use the online editor? I find Blogger's editor to be very buggy and temperamental in regards to pictures and formatting. In fact, it was such a problem that I ended up using Microsoft's Live Writer for composing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all, still no answer. Bob, I found the tequila made it far less frustrating... Cheers. I am glad to hear that I'm not alone with this problem. Pat, it's not the editor because other photos are posting fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is one thing I've learned in almost 84 years of life experience, it is not to hassle over trifles. Save your big guns for the real battles.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete