Other blog dominating

Blogger insists on showing my posts and comments to others as my Books Blog, You can click on it to get here and vice versa....the Book blog is just that while this one, my first, original has miscellany

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh woe is me with this blog and Sepia Posts

Blogger is adjusting the unknown with it's codes and that has made a mess for me...so many of us got bothered this weekend by that, even the Sepia Site....but not to fear, if you wandered here from Sepia, scroll below this to  my feathered ladies...and if your comment does not get through, that's Blogger too.  Some (few) comments are reaching me.  I have not been able to access my comments here other than to publish them.  There is nothing as fascinating and frustrating as the blog world.  It's a good thing when it works and after these years to have a glitch is not too bad, I suppose, but  patience and acceptance do not come naturally to me.   

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I have discovered that if I access through Google Chrome instead of Internet explorer I can access the comments...so that's what I"ll do temporarily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I gave up using IE a long time again. I've used Firefox since and Chrome, on others computers. It was only IE that gave me regular trouble and it's slower.

    ReplyDelete