Other blog dominating

Blogger insists on showing my posts and comments to others as my Books Blog, You can click on it to get here and vice versa....the Book blog is just that while this one, my first, original has miscellany

Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Award

   Leave it to us bloggers to expand our blogosphers through sharing awards.  I received this award from Karen today albeit  "with strings" so to speak.  So this post will take a bit of time and I may not finish until later this evening. 

Meantime, thank you Karen, from the tips of my fingers on the keys! 

First String :  7 Things about me

1.  I am an idea maker and have more ideas than time to do them. 
2.  While I prefer to be organized, at times I have so many oars in the water at once that I spin my boat in circles.
3.  My all time favorite classical piece  is Pachelbell Canon
4.  I am rereading my favorite childhood book, "Heidi" having just found and purchased a copy in an antique store. 
5.  Here I sit at the keyboard when I need to get upstairs and get the oven ready for the roast.
6.  I'm going to a roast at Penn State in May
7.  I am looking for a photo to accompany a blog post and need St Anthony's help.

Now I am to pass this award on to other blogs I follow and that I will finish later and later still as tasks take me away from the keyboard.  (Karen already chose some of the blogs I follow and sent on her award, beating me to the puch, so others.....)

1.  http://bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com/2011/04/clutterist-is-thriving.html
2.  http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/
3.  http://burgussepiesaturday.blogspot.com/
4.  http://serendipitybookclub.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-meeting-recap.html
5.  http://dayofthelily.blogspot.com/2011/04/doing-my-thing-day-oil-painting.html

4 comments:

  1. Was there any money involved in this "award?" statuette? Show tickets? Shopping card? Plaque or framed certificate? :-) Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we sit and blog and know that there are things to do, but we must blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know nothing about what to put in a painting. In my world there are palm tress and pine tress and anything else that just happens to come out of that paint brush. I don't see an award with my name on it. LOL maybe I missed it.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, you've made me want to sit down and read Heidi again ~ what a wonderful book, and how fun to find one in an antique store. I am so honored and so flattered that you have given me this award. I hope you won't be offended, but I can't accept it. I made my blog "award free" a long time ago. I've turned down others, so I can't accept one now. Please know that I really am honored that you thought of me. laurie

    ReplyDelete