Other blog dominating

Blogger insists on showing my posts and comments to others as my Books Blog, You can click on it to get here and vice versa....the Book blog is just that while this one, my first, original has miscellany

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Gremlins

I have just written a  very long post catching up on   my life over the past week and it has disappeared!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR for the Bloggy  gremlins.  I can't believe I lost the whole thing.  No time to recreate it now! 

It had all the news about why I have not had time to post....SHOOTS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate when that happens. I have done that will long sincere caring letters to people and then I lose it. It is like oh well, never mind, and I write a short lesser letter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gremlins for sure. My patience is about to run out. I did that once and found it somewhere. I have no idea how that happened. Your sidebar shots are great. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a well known phrase which covers such events. For your review, here it is. "S**T HAPPENS." :-) T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gremlins are out and about even after Halloween has come and gone. Hope you are able to re-create another time.

    ReplyDelete